Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Coupon Day today 1/4/09



Today is a great day to start your coupon base. Today's papers have 5 different sections of coupons. Be sure to check before you get out of the store. I've grabbed a paper and gotten home to find out that someone has taken them out of the paper. Argh not a happy camper when that happens and I've been known to take them back and get another one. So this morning, since I was up at 3:30 am I ran to Hucks (that's our local convenence store) and grabbed 5 papers. I figured the total of all the coupons will be over 1000.00. So if you new to coupon today would be the day to grab several of the papers. If you do the CVS game with the EBS's you can even get the papers for free. If not spend the 1.50 for the paper so you get your base coupons started.

No comments:

Post a Comment