Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Man it's cold outside! BRRRRR

Where is that 50 degree weather that we have had in the past week? I got up as normal at 4 am and it was nice and toasty in here. Got ready for work, (YES, even bloggers have to go to work) and stepped outside to a nice chilly 24 degree's. The kicker is the weatherman is saying it's suppose to be 18 degree's by 3:00 with the wind chill being below 0! Now I don't live in Alaska and I don't like this weather. I want to be out in the middle of the lake sunning not wrapped up like a eskimo. So I'm thinking maybe soup is on the agenda for supper. Anyone got any good soup receipes they would like to share?

Also, I'll be sharing with you a GREAT site on diapers. I have a 21 month old granddaughter named Sophia that we are just absolutely crazy about. So, anytime I can find bargains for her (and so not so bargains) I jump right on there. So stayed tuned and I'll list that site and the great deal I got on diaper's for her and her mommy. Also, got wipes to go along with it. You know it's like french fries..... gotta have the ketchup. Have a good day and I'll be back later to post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment