Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kmart/Walgreens

Kmart


If you don't allready have your coupons clipped for the double coupon event at KMart get to clippin. These sales normally produce several items that you can get for free. Here is what I'm heading after this morning

Dove Deodorant
skintimate Shave gel
Edge Shave gel
Tag body spray
Chinet Plates
Soft Scrub
Glade Reed Diffusers
Glade Candles
Scotch pop up tape dispensers

These items I know are free and a couple have overage. Like the tag is BOGO and I have a 2.00 off for the one I have to get for free so I get 3 for 2 coupons. Because the BOGO coupon doubles making it 2 for free. Then the 2.00 coupon doubled will make it 4.00 off and that one will be free. I know there are several more things that are almost for free and I'll be checking them out.

Walgreen's

This is the one I am looking forward to the most. Even though the checkout guy gives me a fit every time. Yesterday I had to take Zeke to the doctor so I ran though to finish up the therma care deal and he wanted to know if I was planning on getting the flu. I said this isnt for the flu it's heat wraps. Then he went on to tell me that the register knew who I was and it would not let him do 5 transactions. I said don't insult my intelligence. So today I'll make him happy and do 16 transactions. Here is what I'm getting


6 Emergen Boosters 3.49
6 Robitusson DM 2.49
4 Vaseline Sheer Lotion 6.99
6 Chapsticks 2.99
6 Dentek Dental 2.00
16 Herbal Essense Shampoo 2.99
4 Gillette fUSION razors 8.99

All the above you get the amount back that you pay in RR. With the exception of the razor and it's 6.00 RR. Making it CHEAP. Mine will be free because I have 22.50 to roll over on the previous RR. Then I'll roll the RR every transaction untill the last one and I'll end up with around 40.00 in RR for next week. Just keep rolling the RR and you will get up there.

Well time to get moving and head for the first store. Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment